The Emanuel Brotherhood is the men’s arm of the congregation. Men of all ages form this congenial group that gets together for Sunday breakfasts, throw great events, and help support the synagogue’s educational, fundraising and religious life behind the scenes. While a men’s group, women are always welcome to attend Brotherhood programs. We are a Quality Club affiliate of the Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs (FJMC).
Brotherhood activities include:
– Sunday Breakfast & Speaker: 9:00 a.m. Six times/year
– Men’s Dinner with the Rabbi.
– Yom HaShoah Remembrance Program
– Holocaust Education support
– Political forums featuring local and state representatives.
– Synagogue Fundraisers
– Co-sponsor of events including: Hanukah Carnival, Purim & Simchat Torah Cafes, etc!
– Catering: With years of experience our Brotherhood crew can provide reasonably priced absolutely delicious, catering services an assortment of food delights for many Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Saturday Kiddush’s, Shabbat Dinners and other special events. Testimonials of happy congregants available upon request. For more information Saul Shemkovitz, 860-573-9510.
We welcome you to join us!
CONTACT Kenneth Malley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our own Kevin O’Connell was one of six gentlemen from the State of Connecticut to receive the prestigious Keeper of the Flame Award 2016. These men were honored due to their dedication and commitment to American Jewish Life, and they epitomize the vitality of the Conservative movement. Mazal Tov Kevin!