The Emanuel Brotherhood is the men’s arm of the congregation. Men of all ages form this congenial group that gets together for Sunday breakfasts, throws great parties, and helps the synagogue behind the scenes in many ways. Although Brotherhood is a men’s group, women are always welcome to attend their programs. We are a Quality Club affiliate of the Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs (FJMC).
Brotherhood activities include:
- Breakfast meetings with speakers are held Sunday mornings from 9:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m., approximately six times a year, after morning Minyan and when fathers drop off children at the Religious School.
- A men’s Dinner with the Rabbi.
- Yom HaShoah Remembrance Program with the Religious School.
- Support for Holocaust education.
- Political forums which feature candidates for statewide as well as local offices.
- Raising money for the synagogue with various activities.
- Co-sponsoring the school Hanukah Carnival with Sisterhood.
- Working with Sisterhood and Minyanaires to co-sponsore the Purim and Simchat Torah Cafes;
- Catering: With over five years of experience, our own Saul Shemkovitz has directed our crew to provide an assortment of food delights for many Bar/Bat Mitzvah Saturday Kiddush’s, Shabbat Dinners and other special requests. The testimonials of many happy congregants are on file. If you would like some information on our catering services which are quite reasonably priced and absolutely delicious, send an e-mail to Saul Shemkovitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome you to join us!
CONTACT Kenneth Malley, email@example.com