- A daily prayer service, and
- The quorum required for the recitation of certain prayers.
The quorum required for a “minyan” is ten or more adults (over the age of Bnai Mitzvah) male and/or female Jews for the purpose of communal prayer. Kaddish (the Mourner’s Prayer) can be said to commemorate a Yahrzeit (anniversary of a death) at any of our minyanim.
- 365 days/year morning minyan is held at The Emanuel at 7:00 am
- 365 days/year evening minyan is held at The Emanuel; subject to time of sunset
- Minyan times are updated weekly on our homepage.
Please contact us to let us know when we can count on you for minyan, or to be listed in the ON CALL list so we can contact you if we are short, or to discuss questions of Jewish ritual.
CONTACT Ritual Director Moshe Pinchover, (860) 236-1275, email@example.com.