Adult education activities are supported in part by the Adult Education Fund, and are driven by our active, lay-led Adult Education Committee. Congregants are encouraged to participate in the many classes, discussions, and programs offered, and to share the experience with friends and family. Our goal is to have participants follow their own paths of study, while exploring new ideas of interest.
- Weekly Rabbi led study Sessions: Natalie Ziplow Study group (ongoing) with Rabbi Small, Topics include: Bible Study, Current Events, Jewish History and more.
- Bible Lunch & Learns: Such as Rabbi Lazowski’s Oct. 6 week Classes on The Book of Deuteronomy
- Outside speakers from organizations such as: ADL, Trinity College, UCONN and more!
- Short study sessions led by our clergy between Minha and Maariv in our daily minyan.
- Book discussion groups.
- Annual Jewish learning festivals.
- A good library.
- Independent study with mentors and/or study partners, by arrangement.
- New courses offered every year.
Click below for upcoming program information:
- Oct 25 Stuart Miller: “Separating the Facts”
- Nov 2: “Moving to the Suburbs”
- Nov 15: “Imagining Water”
- Dec 2017: Adult Ed Events
CONTACT Adult Education Chair Gail Adler email@example.com, 860-236-1275.
Adult education activities are supported in part by the Adult Education Fund. We have an active, lay-led Adult Education Committee.