- A daily prayer service, and
- The quorum required for the recitation of certain prayers.
The quorum required for a “minyan” is ten or more adults (over the age of Bnai Mitzvah) male and/or female Jews for the purpose of communal prayer. Kaddish (the Mourner’s Prayer) can be said to commemorate a Yahrzeit (anniversary of a death) at any of our minyanim.
- 365 days/year morning minyan is held at The Emanuel at 7:00 am
- 365 days/year evening minyan is held at The Emanuel; subject to time of sunset
- Minyan times are updated weekly on our homepage.
Join us ANYTIME!
Please let us know if we can add you to our minyan ON CALL list, to be contacted if we are short the required 10 attendees.
CONTACT Ritual Director Moshe Pinchover, (860) 236-1275, firstname.lastname@example.org.