- Sukkot: October 4-12 2017/14 Tishre
- Sh’mini Atzeret/Yizkor October 12, 2017
- Simhat Torah: October 12-13, 2017/ 23 Tishre
- Hanukah: December 13, 2017 First candle – December 20, 2017 / 25 Kislev-2 Tevet
- Purim: March 1, 2018 / 14 Adar
- Pesach: First Seder Saturday, March 31, 2018, – April 7, 2018/ 14-22 Nisan
- Shavuot: May 20-21, 2018 / 6-7 Sivan3
All holidays begin in the evening.
Our holiday services feature traditional liturgy with a warm participatory tone. Congregants take an active part alongside our rabbi, cantor and Ritual Director. Congregants read Torah, chant Haftarah, and lead portions of the service as sh’lihei tzibbur (prayer leaders). On Simhat Torah night, all ages join in dancing with the Torah scrolls during the seven Hakafot. A whole cadre of people read Megilah on Purim and adults as well as children dress in the spirit of the holiday.
We welcome lay participation in our services! Please contact Moshe Pinchover if you would like an aliya, to read Torah, Haftarah or Megilah, or have any other honor. If you would like to give a D’var Torah, contact Rabbi Small.
CONTACT Ritual Director Moshe Pinchover, (860) 236-1275, firstname.lastname@example.org or Rabbi Small, (860) 236-1275, email@example.com