The Emanuel offers many options to make your event special!
Our Main sanctuary
with fixed seating for 600, and wheelchair accessible bimah, may expand to a large, integrated room with seating for up to 1600!
offers an intimate atmosphere for daily minyan, with fixed seating for 175
Our Banks Garden Lobby
provides a lovely setting inside or out!
Our Silverman Auditorium & Koret Banquet Hall
Perfect for weddings, Bnai Mitzvahs, parties, conferences and more; overlooking a view of our outdoor patio, Silverman & Koret may be rented together…
…or separately for events of up to 200 guests
(L to R) Early Childhood Center, Small Board Room, & Youth Lounge
For smaller meetings/classes for 10 – 15, offers wireless internet capabilities
Forms & Guides:
- FACILITY RENTAL AGREEMENT: to complete and return with required deposit
- CT LIQUOR PERMIT GUIDELINES: information and application process
- PERMITS WEST HARTFORD: In Connecticut each town has there own regulations regarding permitting. Click the link to access information regarding West Hartford
- PERMIT INFORMATION FOR RAFFLES, BAZAARS & GAMES OF CHANCE
- West Hartford Permits for Games of Chance
For more information on renting space at The Emanuel Synagogue, please click: Facility Event Usage Guide
Please be sure to visit:
Our Display Cases
Our Display Cases, updated several times a year, exhibit fascinating Judaica from around the world.
Our Gift Shop
The Synagogue Gift Shop offers attractive gifts of Jewish interest. It is operated by Sisterhood, and open Sunday mornings during Religious School. At other times, it is open by appointment. CONTACT Lisa Tesser (860) 243-4407, [email protected]
Take a Tour of The Emanuel Click a photo to enlarge it then scroll through the gallery.