Activities of this congenial group include:
- Having breakfast at the synagogue after morning minyan Monday through Thursday and Sunday, bringing in interesting speakers whenever possible.
- Sending birthday and “get well” cards to each other.
- Volunteering to pick up members with handicaps or physical problems.
- Visiting each other in the hospital and making shiva calls.
- Leading the shiva minyan at the home of a congregant.
- Helping celebrate simhas and special occasions.
- Giving a present to each Bar/Bat Mitzvah child.
- Making financial contributions that touch every sphere of the Synagogue as well as many outside charities.
We welcome you to join us!
CONTACT: Rick Lasker, President, (860) 236-1275, email@example.com